Plant-based skincare products are quickly dominating the skincare and haircare market today as many skincare companies are forced to introduce plant-based products. People are also realizing its numerous benefits, thereby making the redirection to use vegan skincare hair care products.
You might wonder why it is because there are so many health benefits that come with using plant-based products on either your skin or body. One of the most common benefits of using plant-based products is how it nourishes your skin and produces healthy skin. For healthy diets, skincare companies and haircare companies that are plant-based use products from plants like legumes, fruits, vegetables, herbs, whole grains, and so many others.
Although there are so many plant-based skincare and hair care products in the market today, here are some of them topping the chart.
1. Aztec Secret Clay Mask: Anyone who is into buying and using skincare and hair care products will attest to Aztec Clay Mask. It’s a vegan beauty product with a natural fragrance and is paraben-free. Another bonus to this beauty product is that it can be used on both the hair and on the skin. It is one of the highly sought out cosmetic products for both hair and skin.
2. Pacifica: This brand is another vegan hair care product that should be known. The brand has a variety of hair care products from shampoos to conditioners and hair masks.
3. Biossance: Biossance is another top-rated skincare product that is fully plant-based. The brand carries a variety of different skincare products from face creams to serums and other beauty supplies for the skin. It’s one of the leading plant-based skincare products.
4. Skin Proud: Skin Proud happens to be that other plant-based skincare product that everyone looks out for. The brand says no to animal cruelty hence, all its skincare products are plant-based. Their products are said to be rich in active plant-based ingredients contained in some of the products like retinol, vitamin C which is infused with anti-inflammatory aloe Vera extract.
5. Obia Naturals: The brand is a natural hair care brand that sells varieties of hair care products for those of natural locks. Obia Natural also sells hair care products that are perfect for achieving curly strands. The brand’s product is also believed to be eco-friendly as it aims to improve knowledge on hair care maintenance and management through the use of plant-based products.
6. Ava Hair Care: Although Ava hair care is a new brand in the cosmetic market, it still comes highly recommended for its plant-based products. Ava’s hair care products are known majorly for the argan oil-infused formulas. The plant-based hair care product is believed to be designed to be of immense help and benefit to people taking care of their hair. Although it is argan oil infused, it’s believed to produce greater results than using only argan oil.
There are so many reasons why people sought after plant-based cosmetic products. As the fact that they are eco-friendly, they also serve great health benefits to any part of the body they’re applied on.